Take back America

Take back America
Take back America

None dare call it treason

None dare call it treason

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Police State - Homeland Security


FEARING THE NEW BUSHSTAPO
By Roger Fredinburg
July 7, 2002 NewsWithViews.com  (as you can see from the date of this article, Roger could see what was coming)

For the first time in my life as a public figure, I am afraid to write or say those things most pressing on my mind.

It’s hard to imagine that as an American and a lover of freedom, sitting here in the wake of Independence day, I am actually terrified at some level to put words and thoughts into print for fear of where it might lead.

The Bush administration which I eagerly supported and gladly welcomed as a sign of political refreshment after 8 years of lies and scandals during the Clinton years is now beginning to look more and more like a threat to our nation and all that we believe in.

Homeland Security?

I laugh at the notion that somehow the Bush folks under the Mr. Magoo style of management of Tom Ridge will make me or my fellow Americans safer.

It’s ludicrous in my view to even contemplate putting these bumblers in charge of anything really important after watching them completely blow it.

I sit here now watching the breaking news story at Los Angeles International Airport. It seems one Hesham Mohamad Hadayet determined that Independence day, 4th of July, was a good day to die, and take some innocent bystanders along for the ride.

This blood is on the hands of President George W. Bush and Tom Ridge.

I have been yelling at the top of my lungs on the radio show since September 12, that the 60,000 plus middle eastern men living in this country on expired visa’s should be rounded up and deported to their home countries. All of those here with “legal” status but not yet citizens should be rounded up and given some specific ultimatums about their staying here. Nobody is listening and I’m afraid many more will die because of this public deafness.

The truth is, Homeland Security is a sick joke. There are no deportations of middle eastern illegals , no protection of any substance along our borders, no ultimatums being made to the Islamic world, just an attack on American liberty and personal freedom here at home.

Eighty year old great grandmothers and sixteen year old cheer leaders are the targets of airport strip searches? Baggage loaded with mock weapons and explosives make it through check in more often than are detected. It’s like the keystone cops on dope!

Regular panic announcements about possible terror attacks often put out to the media by “undisclosed sources” ? Give me a break. Someone please call me when the sky stops falling.
Read entire article:  http://www.newswithviews.com/fredinburg/fredinburg7.htm

No comments: