Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Just got back from visiting Dollywood (first time) with my family. Dolly Parton knows how to celebrate Christmas. They really put Christ first in their Christmas show. Beautiful lights everywhere. Lots of fun, rides, entertainment and excellent food. A great vacation destination.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
For the past few decades, the ACLU has been on a major crusade to destroy Christianity in
- Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
- Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings," substituting shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
- Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
- Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and television.
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural and healthy."
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."
- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
- Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of "the big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the communists took over. Obliterating the American past, with its antecedents in principles of freedom, liberty and private ownership is a major goal of the communists then and now.
- Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Have you notice how all the media's have ignore Ron Paul's run for the presidency. Fox news won't even list him on their polls. He's the only person who decisions for the country are based on the U. S. Constitution. This alone is enough to make me vote for him. Note: Glenn Beck did give Paul a hour long spot on his show. Shame on you O'reilly.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Johan Huibers of Schagen, Netherlands has built a full size Ark as mention in the Bible. It's 150 cubits L by 30 cubits H and 20 cubits W. His inspiration was the Bible. Of course Al Gore says he'll need it because in a few years the Netherlands will be under water. Thats due to his knowledge of global warming. I didn't know he had a science degree from college. I thought it was some some degree in Government. Of course what do I know, my education consisted of the 3 R's. Reading, Ritting and Rithimetic.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
'WE REAP WHAT WE SOW.' ..
A lot of truth in this
The following was written by Ben Stein and recited by him on CBS
Sunday Morning Commentary.
I am a Jew, and every single one of my ancestors was Jewish. And it
does not bother me even a little bit when people call those beautiful
lit up, bejeweled trees Christmas trees. I don't feel threatened. I
don't feel discriminated against. That's what they are: Christmas
It doesn't bother me a bit when people say, 'Merry Christmas' to me. I
don't think they are slighting me or getting ready to put me in a
ghetto. In fact, I kind of like it. It shows that we are all brothers
and sisters celebrating this happy time of year. It doesn't bother me
at all that there is a manger scene on display at a key intersection
near my beach house in
fine with me as is the Menorah a few hundred yards away.
I don't like getting pushed around for being a Jew, and I don't think
Christians like getting pushed around for being Christians. I think
people who believe in God are sick and tired of getting pushed around,
period. I have no idea where the concept came from that
explicitly atheist country. I can't find it in the Constitution and I
don't like it being shoved down my throat.
Or maybe I can put it another way: where did the idea come from that
we should worship Nick and Jessica and we aren't allowed to worship
God as we understand Him? I guess that's a sign that I'm getting old,
too. But there are a lot of us who are wondering where Nick and
Jessica came from and where the
In light of the many jokes we send to one another for a laugh, this is
a little different: This is not intended to be a joke; it's not funny,
it's intended to get you thinking.
Billy Graham's daughter was interviewed on the Early Show and Jane
Clayson asked her 'How could God let something like this happen?'
(regarding Katrina) Anne Graham gave an extremely profound and
insightful response. She said, 'I believe God is deeply saddened by
this, just as we are, but for years we've been telling God to get out
of our schools, to get out of our government and to get out of our
lives. And being the gentleman He is, I believe He has calmly backed
out. How can we expect God to give us His blessing and His protection
if we demand He leave us alone?'
In light of recent events...terrorists attack, school shootings, etc.
I think it started when Madeleine Murray O'Hare (she was murdered, her
body found recently) complained she didn't want prayer in our schools,
and we said OK. Then someone said you better not read the Bible in
school. The Bible says thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, and
love your neighbor as yourself. And we said OK.
Then Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they
misbehave because their little personalities would be warped and we
might damage their self-esteem (Dr. Spock's son committed suicide). We
said an expert should know what he's talking about. And we said OK.
Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why
they don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to
kill strangers, their classmates, and themselves.
Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it
out. I think it has a great deal to do with 'WE REAP WHAT WE SOW.'
Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the
world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say,
but question what the Bible says. Funny how you can send 'jokes'
through e-mail and they spread like wildfire but when you start
sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing.
Funny how lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene articles pass freely
through cyberspace, but public discussion of God is suppressed in the
school and workplace.
Are you laughing?
Funny how when you forward this message, you will not send it to many
on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or
what they will think of you for sending it.
Funny how we can be more worried about what other people think of us
than what God thinks of us.
Pass it on if you think it has merit. If not then just discard it...
no one will know you did. But, if you discard this thought process,
don't sit back and complain about what bad shape the world is in. My
Honestly and respectfully,
Friday, December 7, 2007
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Our open borders where border guards are sent to prison for trying to keep out illegal aliens, drug runners and not to mention of course, terrorist required the DOT to add two new signs to our highway system. Of course our Government has another idea.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Monday, November 5, 2007
Top 10 Verses
1. John For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
2. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3. John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".
4. Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
5. Romans For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
6. Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.
7. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
8. Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all
9. 2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.
10. Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
In Istanbul which during the Byzantine Empire was named Constantinople after it's founder Constantine the Great sits the great Church Hagia Sophia. Destroyed twice, the present Church the work of Justinian. He thanked God for allowing him to fulfill his dream and cried with pride, remembering the temple in Jerusalem; "Oh Solomon, I have surpassed Thee." The walls and ceiling were covered in mosaics of Christianity. In 1453 Constantinople was conquered by the Turks. In the 16th century all the Christian mosaics were covered over with Islamic mosaics and symbols. Thankfully the Turkish Government allowed the original mosaics to be uncovered and restored starting since 1938. The top picture shows the Church today with Islamic towers. The next picture below shows what it looked like under the Byzantine rule. The next three shows the inside with the Islamic decor. The bottom two show the restoration of the beautiful Christian mosaics.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
In 1993, with the Senate by a vote of 96-3 approved the appointment of Ruth 'Darth Vader' Ginsburg to the Supreme Court. Did someone say we had a two party system? A socialist communist from the ACLU in charge of our legal system. A vote for either party is a vote against what this country was founded on. Notice the bright red outfit. Such a good party member, don't you think so comrade.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
We have ridiculed the absolute truth of Your Word and called it Pluralism.
We have worshipped other gods and called it multiculturalism.
We have endorsed perversion and called it alternative lifestyle.
We have exploited the poor and called it the lottery.
We have rewarded laziness and called it welfare.
We have killed our unborn and called it choice.
We have shot abortionists and called it justifiable.
We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building self-esteem.
We have abused power and called it politics.
We have coveted our neighbor's possessions and called it ambition.
We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it freedom of expression.
We have ridiculed the time-honored values of our forefathers and called it enlightenment.
Search us, Oh, God, and know our hearts today; cleanse us from every sin and set us free. Guide and bless these men and women who have been sent to direct us to the center of Your will, to open ask it in the name of Your Son, the living Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen"
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Monday, September 17, 2007
The new symbols of our so-called two party system. Can you tell the difference? Their goal is to maintain power, their tools are to pit Americans against each other every way they can, via race, age, income, political views, religion, sex, you name it. A divided people will not raise up against them. Their goal. North American Union, then one world government. Power is everything. To achieve this America must fail. WAKE UP!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
In case you didn't know, the reason for the two language system for our country and the refusal to close the border with Mexico is so the U. S, Government can proceed with their "North America Union". Above is a portion of the Declaration of Independence. You will notice that the founding fathers believed in a Creator. Also that if the government governed contrary to the will of most of it's citizens that the people had the right to abolish that government and create a new government. I say that the Christians of America should form a new government in the Bible Belt and as Moses said, "Let my people go".
Monday, September 10, 2007
I was there, the bottom 4 pictures in the year 1986. In 1941 Japan attacked Pearl Harbor killing 2,403 Americans. On Sept. 11. 2001 a total of 2,740 Americans were killed. It seems to me that America wants to forget about 911 while remembering Pearl Harbor. Also, if our government can't stop 15 million Mexicans from crossing the border, whats a few terrorist. I guess they'll let nothing stand in their way of creating a North American Union. Your thoughts?