Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Just got back from visiting Dollywood (first time) with my family. Dolly Parton knows how to celebrate Christmas. They really put Christ first in their Christmas show. Beautiful lights everywhere. Lots of fun, rides, entertainment and excellent food. A great vacation destination.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
For the past few decades, the ACLU has been on a major crusade to destroy Christianity in
- Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
- Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings," substituting shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
- Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
- Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and television.
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural and healthy."
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."
- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
- Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of "the big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the communists took over. Obliterating the American past, with its antecedents in principles of freedom, liberty and private ownership is a major goal of the communists then and now.
- Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Have you notice how all the media's have ignore Ron Paul's run for the presidency. Fox news won't even list him on their polls. He's the only person who decisions for the country are based on the U. S. Constitution. This alone is enough to make me vote for him. Note: Glenn Beck did give Paul a hour long spot on his show. Shame on you O'reilly.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Johan Huibers of Schagen, Netherlands has built a full size Ark as mention in the Bible. It's 150 cubits L by 30 cubits H and 20 cubits W. His inspiration was the Bible. Of course Al Gore says he'll need it because in a few years the Netherlands will be under water. Thats due to his knowledge of global warming. I didn't know he had a science degree from college. I thought it was some some degree in Government. Of course what do I know, my education consisted of the 3 R's. Reading, Ritting and Rithimetic.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
'WE REAP WHAT WE SOW.' ..
A lot of truth in this
The following was written by Ben Stein and recited by him on CBS
Sunday Morning Commentary.
I am a Jew, and every single one of my ancestors was Jewish. And it
does not bother me even a little bit when people call those beautiful
lit up, bejeweled trees Christmas trees. I don't feel threatened. I
don't feel discriminated against. That's what they are: Christmas
It doesn't bother me a bit when people say, 'Merry Christmas' to me. I
don't think they are slighting me or getting ready to put me in a
ghetto. In fact, I kind of like it. It shows that we are all brothers
and sisters celebrating this happy time of year. It doesn't bother me
at all that there is a manger scene on display at a key intersection
near my beach house in
fine with me as is the Menorah a few hundred yards away.
I don't like getting pushed around for being a Jew, and I don't think
Christians like getting pushed around for being Christians. I think
people who believe in God are sick and tired of getting pushed around,
period. I have no idea where the concept came from that
explicitly atheist country. I can't find it in the Constitution and I
don't like it being shoved down my throat.
Or maybe I can put it another way: where did the idea come from that
we should worship Nick and Jessica and we aren't allowed to worship
God as we understand Him? I guess that's a sign that I'm getting old,
too. But there are a lot of us who are wondering where Nick and
Jessica came from and where the
In light of the many jokes we send to one another for a laugh, this is
a little different: This is not intended to be a joke; it's not funny,
it's intended to get you thinking.
Billy Graham's daughter was interviewed on the Early Show and Jane
Clayson asked her 'How could God let something like this happen?'
(regarding Katrina) Anne Graham gave an extremely profound and
insightful response. She said, 'I believe God is deeply saddened by
this, just as we are, but for years we've been telling God to get out
of our schools, to get out of our government and to get out of our
lives. And being the gentleman He is, I believe He has calmly backed
out. How can we expect God to give us His blessing and His protection
if we demand He leave us alone?'
In light of recent events...terrorists attack, school shootings, etc.
I think it started when Madeleine Murray O'Hare (she was murdered, her
body found recently) complained she didn't want prayer in our schools,
and we said OK. Then someone said you better not read the Bible in
school. The Bible says thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, and
love your neighbor as yourself. And we said OK.
Then Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they
misbehave because their little personalities would be warped and we
might damage their self-esteem (Dr. Spock's son committed suicide). We
said an expert should know what he's talking about. And we said OK.
Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why
they don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to
kill strangers, their classmates, and themselves.
Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it
out. I think it has a great deal to do with 'WE REAP WHAT WE SOW.'
Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the
world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say,
but question what the Bible says. Funny how you can send 'jokes'
through e-mail and they spread like wildfire but when you start
sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing.
Funny how lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene articles pass freely
through cyberspace, but public discussion of God is suppressed in the
school and workplace.
Are you laughing?
Funny how when you forward this message, you will not send it to many
on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or
what they will think of you for sending it.
Funny how we can be more worried about what other people think of us
than what God thinks of us.
Pass it on if you think it has merit. If not then just discard it...
no one will know you did. But, if you discard this thought process,
don't sit back and complain about what bad shape the world is in. My
Honestly and respectfully,