We have gone from a Republic to a Democracy and now a Idiotocracy. The Governments transition is complete. The people will believe anything the media and government tells them. The bigger the lie the more they'll believe it. After super tuesday; if the voting was not fixed, saw Ron Paul with only 5% of the nations votes. That leaves about 95% of the nation with a political IQ smaller than my waistband. It was once said "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country". Now it's "What can my country do for me" because I'm a dumbass and don't know what to do unless someone tells me. I'll believe anything a politician tells me because they will take care of me. It's said, "The truth will set you free" but you reject the truth so we become a nation of slaves waiting for your handouts.