Take back America

Take back America
Take back America

None dare call it treason

None dare call it treason

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Protect yourself, because the Government won't


Well, here we go again. Just ban guns and all will be well. Laws were made for honest people to let them know what the limits of their actions could be in a society. I have never seen a criminal obey laws. A 45 year "War on Drugs" which cost billions of dollars hasn't put a dent in the drug problem. There are no shortage of drugs anywhere. I've never heard someone say, don't go to that town, there's no drugs there. If you ban guns, you are a fool if you think a criminal won't be able to get a gun. How insane can one get. I'll tell you what, the day politicians give up the security details, I'll give up my gun. But just like everything they do, whatever law a politician passes, they exempt themselves from having to go by that law.

No comments: