Take back America

Take back America
Take back America

None dare call it treason

None dare call it treason

Monday, March 14, 2011

Earthquake-Tsunami-Radiation - Heart broken for Japan




MY LIFE
 Life was not easy
Get tired and weary.

I once dreamed full of hope,
But things messed looked for escape.

I once trusted, but was betrayed,
I trumpled, the ground I layed.

I once reached the top and succeed,
My souls empty, joy much in need.

Oh, I did everything on my own,
I strived so hard, but still feel alone.

Until the breathe of life,
Come whispers to my life,
Christ came down to me,
And cleansed all of me,
He renewed my heart,
He came inside my heart,
He let my inner soul set free,
Unlocked the key for eternity.

And I am forever save,
For I believe He will
never ever forsake me,
For it is Christ alone who could ever save me.

@adelina  aka moemoechi
My Favorite Song
http://heartsjourney.wordpress.com/


No comments: