Take back America

Take back America
Take back America

None dare call it treason

None dare call it treason

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Government is our God


First they removed prayer from schools, and I did not speak out---
     because I was busy with other things;
Then they banned Bible Study from schools, and I did not speak out---
     because it wasn't that important;
Then they banned the teaching of Creation in schools, and I did not speak out---
     because I wasn't sure it was that important;
Then they banned the Nativity Scene from schools or any government property, and I did not speak out---
     because no one else seem to be worried;
Then they removed the Ten Commandments from schools and any government property, and I did not speak out---
     because I thought others would do something,
Then they banned public prayer and the public display of crosses, and I did not speak out---
     because I would be arrested,
Then they banned Christianity, and I did not speak out---
     because I was afraid,
They they came for me---
     because I was a Christian, and I did not speak out because I was murdered for my belief.

No comments: