Take back America

Take back America
Take back America

None dare call it treason

None dare call it treason

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Separation of Church and State

Ban Christianity so that sin may abound in America. Removing Ten Commandments from Alabama court house.
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet unto the nations. Jeremiah 1:5
True Christians hates sin, not people. The ungodly hates people, not sin. "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea" Matthew 18:6

What does God hate?
During the Civil War, Abraham Lincoln was purportedly asked if God was on his side. “Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side,” said the President, “my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ever notice that 90% of those in American Jails are Christians? So 90% of the population causing crime are christians! Very odd that if they believe in being moral!