Excerpts from SOMETHING WRONG IN AMERICA TODAY
By Frosty Wooldridge
February 1, 2010
How could the United States, a very young country at 234 years of age find itself at the doorstep of incredible internal turmoil and fiscal collapse?
1. We disregard a $12 trillion national debt.
2. How about a $700 billion annual trade deficit?
3. Over 20 million unemployed citizens while Congress authorizes millions of jobs to be shipped out of our country via insourcing, outsourcing and offshoring.
4. Illegal employers defraud American workers and taxes as they employ 20 plus million illegal alien migrants for major profits while taxpayers pick up medical, educational and incarceration costs of $346 billion annually. ( Source: www.thesocialcontract.com)
5. Thirty five million citizens subsisting on food stamps.
6. Thirteen million American children living in poverty.
7. Two million citizens and non-citizens reside in prisons at taxpayer costs.
8. We borrow $2 billion daily from foreign countries to float our economy.
9. Our high schools nationwide suffer from 50 to 76 percent flunkout rates.
10. Our minorities wallow in pregnancies, crime, drugs, hopelessness and despair. Why? Joblessness for starters.
11. Our 535 members of Congress invite another 2.4 million unskilled, uneducated and culturally incompatible immigrants from disparate countries annually.
12. Home-grown Muslim terrorists try to blow up themselves along with our citizens. Muslims behead or shoot their wives here in the USA. Father’s kill their daughters via honor killings in our country. U.S. mosques fund terrorism abroad. (Four being investigated in New York currently.)
13. And the list grows and grows on multiple levels.
“As I look at America today, I am not afraid to say that I am afraid.”—Bertram Gross
John W. Whitehead, the Rutherford Institute, said, “We are embroiled in global wars against enemies that seem to attack from nowhere. The amount of money spent on the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq is nearing $1 trillion and is estimated to total somewhere in the vicinity of $3 trillion before it’s all over. That does not take into account the ravaged countries that we occupy, the thousands of innocent civilians killed, or the thousands of American soldiers who have been killed or irreparably injured or who are committing suicide at an alarming rate.”
DISPLACING OURSELVES WITH DIVERSITY AND MULTICULTURALISM
When Congress and the media pitch catchwords like “multiculturalism”; “diversity”; “globalization”; and “one world government”—you discover nothing in those terms supports America and our culture, language and civilization.
On NPR Sunday, January 31, 2010, Jamie Tarabay, “Virginia Islamic schools expansion met protests”, told a story about the Islamic Saudi Academy demanding more expansion. But the townspeople wanted them shut down. Why?
Tarabay said, “A former valedictorian of the school is serving a life sentence for plotting to assassinate President Bush. A former principal was arrested because instead of reporting a complaint from one of his students about sexual abuse at home, he deleted the report and returned the child to her father.”
This happens right here in the United States. Our Congress imported an astounding eight million Muslims within 20 years. Their religion and their culture counter everything in America and its culture.
It’s like our Congress consists of a bunch of naive high school kids in a chemistry class. With no teacher in the room, everybody throws some chemicals into a big pot to see what happens. At some point, the chemicals erode the pot at the bottom or blow the entire room to kingdom come!
One look at Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami or Detroit and you will find a population river pouring in from all over the world—they speak everything but English and they could care less about America—multiculturalism’s finest hour.
Precious few Americans understand the ramifications of adding the projected 70 million immigrants to our civilization within 25 years. On a sociological level, environmental scale or cultural level—such numbers promise horrific consequences.
The Government, Media, Courts, Government Schools and the Military are controlled by Socialist Liberals. This is not a bunch of naive high school kids making bad decisions, but most of them are the Marxist train, drug addicted, free love disease ridden product of the 60's Socialist Revolution that swept America. The lefts goal is the destruction of America, Christianity and the Western World form of Government. The ACLU, NEA, NAACP, dozens of Communist and Muslim organizations have this goal also. Obama, your Savior spends every moment he can ensuring this destruction while telling you how hard he is working to correct all the problems, which he spent all his life training to bring about. As one Norwegian blogger said, "America is finished". Too bad he doesn't know that after America, Norway is next.