Take back America

Take back America
Take back America

None dare call it treason

None dare call it treason

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Government health Care


Hi, I'm Yuri. And I'm Igor. We are from Russia. You Americans really crack me up. We've had National health care since 1917. Yes, and dental care since 1982. Now we hear you want National Health care. I say good for you. If we hadn't got national dental care when we did, we would have lost all our teeth. Speak for yourself Yuri cause I did. Well Igor, you know it couldn't be helped. The waiting list was too long. Anyway, you shouldn't complain, we don't have to pay for anything. Have you Americans seen our operating rooms? Our government says they are as good as anything in America. Yuri, quit laughing, anyway in three years I'll be in one getting my false teeth implants. I just don't understand why there's a limit of 8 teeth per surgery? That's when the anesthesia wears off, stupid. Shut up Yuri!

No comments: